woensdag 13 januari 2010

The Beginning...

Well.
I've start this blog for some reasons, it's really just 1. haha
I wanted to be more creativ. (don't mind the missing E).
Why does a blog makes me more creativ?
Well, don't know. It's more that cause i've got my own blog i can express my feelings. And yes, i've got feelings too. Hahaha.

You might think, noow, no long message with some stupid stories about my feelings. It's more my creativ feelings, i will post new music I discover, paintings i made, art and some other stuff I like.

Creativ? I need that. I mean, I love to be creativ, to do something creativ. It gives me kicks. For Example, i love discovering new music, espacially unknow artist. What has this to do with creativ? Well nothing really, but it makes me feel not normal, alternitave. And I love that.

I love the fact i'm not normal. Cause that means i'm creativ, and not boring.
I'm not just a common boy, i'm Tomas. (without the H).

Well.
It has began.

Ur ready?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten