vrijdag 15 januari 2010

Hockey, makes me dans




Hellow, i'm back. Not with another paintin, I wished i painted this. haha. No, i'm back with new music, well it's not really new music, cause I discovered them a week ago and i've listened to their album a lot so It's not really new. but who cares?

Who is Hockey? Hockey is a band, they excisted out of 4 guys (live 5) and they play danspop. It's a little bit like punkfunk. What's so special about them? I mean, a lot of bands make music like Franz Ferdinand, The killers or other bands that make these kind of music. What seperates them with the rest? Well, i can listen to their whole album. I love it! And I don't have that with The Killers, i've seen them on Pinkpop (a dutch festival) and i liked them, but at a certain point i was bored. And these guys aren't boring at all.

Their energy is Amazing! And I hope i can see them live. Also, I love their album cover, You see it above. I mean! That's fucking Creativ, it's epic and that grandpa is just the bom.

So, go listen to their album Mind Chaos and go support them.

Bye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten