donderdag 14 januari 2010

Music Bitch




Well, as you see, i was bored.
I made this painting yesterday evening when i was laying in bed.
I wanted to make a cute girl with those Big Nerd Glasses but i failed and made a 'music Bitch'. I'm not that good in drawing noses so I made a special nose.
haha.

What made me to make this? I mean, it's not something typical, it's not realistic. But I like it, why should I paint something real if I can use my imagination? that's all about creativ, using ure imagination. But, to make a story short. In history Class i was just painting a cassete-tape (is that proper englisch?), and a friend said, well make a robot of it. I was like? What? Why that? But i started painting and it is beginning to look pretty funny. If it's finished I will post something. So when i didn't know how to paint a good nose I started to think of something that could replace that nose, and this came into my mind. It's not perfect, i mean, i'm not a good painter, and the more i look at it (espacialy on the computer) the more i'm hating it, but well. I made this blog so i can show my creativ stuff and this is my creation, haha.

Prehaps my next painting will be more realistic, or just another imagination of me.
haha.

Bye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten